Sunday, September 18, 2011

Appropriately-Titled Post

Last week I...

 went shopping with some family...this little member of my family passed out on the way home after eating a blue sucker. Also, I bought my outfits for my engagement pictures, which we are taking on September 29. Yay!

made Oreo Cheesecake Cookies. They were good, but I scooped them too small and therefore baked them to a point at which they were not soft anymore. Lesson learned! The dough was delicious.

witnessed my sweet (5-year-old) puppy cuddling with both the kitties. I love animals!

 went out to eat at Logan's with Phillip, Beth, and Kevin. I even learned how to French twist my hair for the occasion, thanks to a Youtube tutorial I found on Pinterest (obsessed, y'all).

I also made an A on another nursing test. It was a pretty good week.

However, our cat Gorgeous has started the week off by being sick, but I think he's better now. It started my week off in a pretty bad way, so now I'm cleaning, baking, and trying to get caught up on studying so I can feel better.

Hope I can get around to doing some wedding planning, too. I really need to. Gotta do that and pass my LAST check-off on Thursday. What a week already!

1 comment:

  1. I want to meet your new kitty. Apollo has become such a softie!

    ReplyDelete