Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pinterest Love

Whoa...Pinterest. I just discovered it today, and I can't stop looking at it. This is terrible timing, because I have my first nursing test tomorrow. Maybe I need to block myself at least 20 uninterrupted minutes a day to get my fix.

What is Pinterest, you say? It's an online gallery of images that you can use to make your own virtual pinboards.

I love lists. I love pictures. I love planning and daydreaming. I'm officially obsessed.

My Pinterest page.  However, I have heard that the site messes up a lot, and it's already not showing a few of my boards that I created...here's hoping they come back soon.

If you are interested in joining Pinterest and want an invite, leave me a comment!

On another note...what a beautiful day. Apollo and I enjoyed a nice walk through the Cotton District. Would love to make that a habit!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Gaga is not on your list of ppl who inspire you. But you should defs invite me to join so I can virtually procrastinate alongside you like old times. :)

    ReplyDelete