Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sometimes I'm too lazy for paragraphs and cohesion.

1.  I just went back to work today after having three days off with Phillip.  I'm tired.
2.  Phillip and I went to P.F. Chang's.  We ordered crab wontons as an appetizer and I am still thinking about their crispy goodness and their heavenly plum sauce.
3.  We went to the movies and watched "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World."  I thought it was lovely and strange and exhilarating.
4.  I registered for fall classes today.  I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology I online and Human Growth and Development on MW nights.  Classes start in ten days.  I am excited and obviously a nerd.
5.  I have my last interview for one of my dream jobs tomorrow.
6.  I really wish I could go to the first MSU home game this year.  I mean, we're playing MEMPHIS!  Not sure that would work out, though.  If I get this new job, I would have to work Saturday mornings.
7.  My dog only wants MY blanket.  He has his very own blanket and his very own couch, but he only wants MY blanket on MY couch.  I just wanted you to know this.
8.  I love Gibson's Donuts.  If you ever try their cinnamon sugar cake doughnuts, you will consider your life well-lived.
9.  I may or may not feel too strongly about doughnuts.
10.  I had to add this sentence because I didn't want to add only nine random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment