Monday, January 10, 2011

O, Snowy Night!


It snowed in Memphis last night!  This photo was taken not too long after it started.  Much more came after this!

Why do I care?  I'm originally from Mississippi.  It NEVER snows there!  Well, except for this year.  Before last night, I had never...


made a snow angel, or...



made a snowman named Lester, or...



eaten snow cream (which was delicious), or...



witnessed my dog prancing around in this unfamiliar icy whiteness!


Obviously, I was happy!  Something about the snow made me feel like a child again.

After Phillip and I played outside for a while, we went back inside to enjoy a game of Monopoly...and I LOST!  All I can say is that I handled it better than I thought I would.  He had better watch his back next time, though...because I'm feeling pretty fierce about it.

Happy Snow Day, everyone!  It was nice to get a taste of what northern states get to experience all the time.  The snow is melting now, and it's back to the normal routine tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment