Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's on your heart?

Yes, I'm guilty...I'm making a copycat post.

The Pioneer Woman (my blogging idol) recently posted an "I Love..." list in honor of Valentine's Day.  Of course, I used to do this on my Facebook profile's "About Me" section before I realized that being forthcoming about who I am and what I like was SO 2006 and subsequently filled the space with various jumbles of vague, short, and very mysterious (i.e., boring) sentences, if anything at all.

Now I realize why I used to make "I Love..." lists...they're fun!  How could one not smile and feel lucky/blessed when thinking of their very favorite things?

Also, I realize it's not Valentine's Day anymore, so this post is not exactly as relevant as it could have been yesterday...but maybe I should spend a little more time thinking about the good things in life on those not-so-special days.

Hoping that February 14th was a good day for you all, no matter how you feel about V-Day!

I love...

Puggles.
Grocery shopping.
Target.
Daydreaming.
Text messages.
Being in love.
Cookbooks.
Black Magic Roses.
Laughing.
The feeling right before falling asleep.
Caramelized onions.
Making lists.
The scent of Gain Original Fresh.
Martha Stewart.
Cheese.
Leggings and tights.
The Office.
Ordering an appetizer AND dessert.
The sound of old air conditioners.
Red.
Europe (even though I haven't been yet).
Greg Iles books.
Lace.
Red Velvet Cake.
Disney World.
"Mississippi" Magazine's Wedding Register.
Going to the movies.
Lucite jewelry.
PASTA.
Candles.
Manicures.
Fantasy novels.
Biology.
Bread.
Dave Ramsey.
Goal-setting.
Online shopping.
Photography.
Unfinished wood floors.
The thrill of performing.
Food blogs.
"Feeling the burn" the day after a workout.
Corn salsa.
stumbleupon.com
Pioneer Woman.
Reese's.
Blankets.
Falling asleep without an alarm clock.
The smell of most men's cologne.
Poetry.
English Literature.
Cupcakes.
Candy.
Cookies.
Caramel sundaes.
Dogs.
Shark Week.
Philosophy.
Psychology, especially abnormal and biological.
Glee.

Documentaries.
Airports.
Florida.
Good etiquette.
Harry Potter.
Audrey Hepburn.
Cold mint tea.
Classic horror movies (especially The Omen and The Shining).
Romantic comedies.  Can't deny it!
Sex and the City.
Pendant necklaces.
Netflix.
Cumin.
Skim milk.
The smell of summer rain on hot pavement.
Days off.
Labyrinth.
S'mores.
My family.
Devotional time.
Wife Swap...so embarrassing!
Mean Girl quotes.
Lip gloss.
Live music.
Dinner parties.
Fashion.
LADY GAGA.
Green onions.
Weddings.
HGTV.
Dancing.
Cerulean.
WWII-era history.
Scarves.
Being outside on warm days.
Picnics.
Charcoal and pastel.
Moissanite.
French.
The Beatles.
The Golden Girls.
Christmas.
Planners.
Musicals.

Wow!  I think that was a pretty extensive list...but I feel good now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment